Child Custody Lawyer in Lake Forest, CA

Child Support, Custody & Other Family Law Matters

As parents, we want what’s best for our children. We want them to lead happy and healthy lives, safe from the dangers and heartache found far too often in the world today. When it comes to a divorce or separation, we want to do whatever we can to make sure their interests are protected.

The Law Offices of J. Christian Conrad APC represents parents in legal matters related to children, in divorces, separation agreements, domestic partnership dissolutions, and more. Our Lake Forest child custody attorneys understand how difficult it can be to resolve any legal issue that affects a child. We work closely with each client to preserve their rights and pursue an outcome that is in the child’s best interests.

For more information on child issues and how we can help, please call us at (949) 438-2660. We offer a free consultation!

Legal Issues Affecting Children

Every child is different, and as such every family law matter involving a child may vary dramatically. Our lawyers handle child-related legal issues carefully and compassionately, working closely with our clients to assess their needs. When you come to our firm, we will make sure you have realistic expectations of the potential outcome of your case. We will explain your rights and options to help you make informed decisions, and we will create an approach that is tailored for the specific situation to pursue the best possible resolution.

We provide insightful counsel for the following types of child custody and support matters in Lake Forest and the surrounding areas in Orange County:

In these and other legal matters pertaining to children, the Court will make its decision based upon what is in the best interests of the child. As Lake Forest child custody attorneys, we will work to prove that our ideal resolution is in the child’s best interests. We will work quickly as needed to file necessary Petitions or Motions with the Court, particularly in cases involving abuse, moving out of state, or parental alienation. Time is of the essence and we will move fast to protect your child and your interests as well.

For prompt guidance and skilled counsel, call (949) 438-2660.

Take Immediate Steps Toward Protecting Your Best Interests

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side