Laguna Hills Family Lawyer
We Offer the Best Service for Your Family Law Matter
Of all legal matters, those involving marriage, children, and the other issues intimately affecting your family are typically the most difficult to deal with. As Laguna Hills family law attorneys, we at Geller | Conrad | Duvel LLP recognize this. Our goal is to provide only the best service to offer support and guidance during these highly emotional times. When your emotional well-being and financial future are at stake, we are here to find the right solution based on your family’s unique situation.
Are you ready to find out more about the ways a family lawyer can help you? Call us at (949) 438-2660 for a free consultation.
How a Family Law Attorney Can Help
Our skilled attorneys may be able to help you through virtually any family law matter. This may include:
- Divorce, Separation, or Dissolution: If you are married or in a domestic partnership, we can discuss your options in divorcing or dissolving your partnership. We can also look at what impact separation may have to help you make the right choice.
- Child Support, Custody, and Visitation: If you have children and divorce, you may have to deal with various issues involving where they will live and how they will be raised. Our lawyers can protect your interests while promoting your child’s wellbeing in these complicated matters.
- Spousal Support: When you divorce or separate, you may be entitled to receive or may be required to pay support to your ex-spouse or ex-partner. We can offer guidance related to support and how to protect your financial stability.
- Property Division: In California, community property is fairly divided in a divorce. Our attorneys can work to protect your assets and property if you are divorcing or separating.
- Restraining Orders: Domestic violence and stalking can be frightening and may threaten your very life. Our team can help you pursue a restraining order.
Contact Geller | Conrad | Duvel LLP today at (949) 438-2660. We look forward to hearing from you.