Divorce Mediation in Orange County
Helping Clients Achieve Amicable Resolutions
It is not always necessary to go through divorce litigation in order for spouses to dissolve their marriage. In fact, couples frequently seek other methods that allow them to stay out of court, keep costs down, and move through the process more swiftly. Divorce mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution, which gives both parties the chance to negotiate a divorce settlement that speaks to their needs without having to go through the litigation process. At the Law Offices of J. Christian Conrad APC, our mediation team is committed to helping clients achieve the best possible outcome without having to endure the stress of going to court.
Contact the Law Offices of J. Christian Conrad APC today at (949) 438-2660 to schedule a free case review!
What is Mediation?
During the mediation process, negotiations between you and your spouse will be facilitated by a neutral third party, known as a mediator, who will help both of you stay on track. Your mediator will not advocate for either of you. Instead, the mediator’s job is to help both parties communicate and avoid conflict, so they can successfully work toward an agreement that is mutually agreeable.
Although it is not required, both parties also have the option of hiring their own respective attorneys to provide advice throughout the process and ensure they are making decisions that protect their interests.
What Are the Benefits of Mediation?
Divorce mediation presents a vast array of benefits for spouses who are willing to negotiate and compromise to reach a common goal. Some of the benefits you will enjoy by choosing this approach include:
- You will avoid having to go to court to end your marriage.
- Since you will not have to attend court, the process will also take far less time due to the fact that you will not be subjected to the court’s packed schedule.
- You will be able to preserve your relationship with your former spouse, which is crucial if you share children and will need to continue to co-parent long after the divorce is finalized.
- You will maintain your privacy.
- Given that the process will resolve with more speed than litigation, you will also be able to keep legal fees down.
- You and your spouse can customize the solution that best suits your needs instead of leaving it up to a judge.
You will also be able to avoid a lot of unnecessary heartache by going through a process that is far less inherently hostile than divorce litigation, which will ultimately spare you and your family a lot of trouble.
Contact a Mediator Today in Orange County to Get Started!
At the Law Offices of J. Christian Conrad APC, our divorce mediation team is here to provide you with an effective option for amicably ending your marriage. We have the compassion, experience, and knowledge to help you go through this process smoothly while protecting your interests, so you can look toward a brighter, happier future. You do not have to go through this alone!
Contact our Orange County law firm today at (949) 438-2660 to request a complimentary and confidential case review with a trusted member of our legal team to discuss the details of your divorce case.